Saturday 8 March 2014

About Me

Seeing as I am new to the world of blogging, I thought there would be no better way to introduce myself than a first blog all about moi.

I'm not one for self-indulging or anything, but I feel it is important to know a little bit about the person behind the blog - the rest you will probably learn as I continue to write blog posts!

So firstly, my name is Lily Rose Lowe (lilyroselowe was taken so I had to settle for lilyroselo) and I am 14 years old. I have always had a passion for writing and I love the idea of reflecting who I am through my posts and sharing my life in a sort of online scrapbook!

A few more of my loves include makeup, fashion, drawing and baking. Oh and did I mention that I am a huuuuge Disney fanatic? I am forever being told to return to the real world, as being an Aquarian I can often be foolish and impractical. The truth is though, I love my crazy, fantasy world and there's no place I'd rather be!

My dream in life is to be happy. I know that sounds so cliché, but I genuinely believe that you should do whatever you are interested in, as we perform best at what we like. I am confident that blogging will bring a lot of happiness into my life, not only as a cool new hobby but because I am also considering journalism as a career path and writing blog posts will be a more casual and laid-back way of practicing my writing skills and expressing my personality. 

There was a lot of umm-ing and ahh-ing about creating a blog - what would the people at school think? Would anybody be interested for that matter? After plenty of debating, I decided that I needed to just throw myself forward if I want to succeed in this big, daunting world and stop worrying about what others think and start focusing on what makes me happy.

I am really excited to start writing blog posts so be prepared for lots of recipes, fashion lookbooks, makeup tutorials and chatty posts about what I've been up to!

“No person has the right to rain on your dreams." -  Martin Luther King Jr.

Lots of love,

Lily

Please excuse the awkward smout (smile/pout) - I have braces!

No comments:

Post a Comment