Thursday 24 April 2014

A Beautiful Day

It turned out to be a glorious day the other day so my Mum and I headed down to our local(ish) park for a bite to eat and to soak up some sunshine. I'm still as pale as I was before, but I have certainly had my fix of vitamin D that I was well in need of! I took some beautiful photos of the surrounding nature. I do apologise for my wonky shots though; I have a habit of taking pictures one-handed, I must be getting a bit cocky with photography. 


The beautiful blossom tree was in full bloom and the petals laid on the ground like confetti







This isn't a demonstration of my wonky hand - the tree was actually tilting!








I'm hoping this gorgeous weather is here to stay for a while!

"Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul." - unknown 

Lots of love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment