Friday 30 May 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Glosses Review

I am just one of the many fans of Tanya Burr and so I have been desperate to try out her new make up range. I already have one nail polish (I can do a review on the nail polishes if you would like to see that) but it was the lip glosses that really got me excited! It was 3 for 2 in Superdrug so I couldn't walk away without buying one or three. 



If you're short for time or don't fancy reading the whole review, I can tell you now that these lip glosses are AMAZING. The pigmentation is fantastic, just one swatch on the top or bottom lip adds the perfect amount of colour but you can build it up depending on the look you are going for.  

The thick but moisturising consistency means that these lip glosses are extremely long-wearing and they actually really remind me of the Victoria's Secret lip glosses. The high-gloss factor is able to transform the thinnest of lips like mine into plump and juicy looking lips too.

As for the colour range, I had a very hard time choosing! There are a variety of colours from bold pinks to hot reds to daytime nudes meaning there is something for everybody. I went for First Date, Just Peachy and Picnic in the Park.


First Date is the perfect bubblegum pink that can be applied over a nude lipstick for a hint of colour or worn by itself for a flirtatious and girly look.



I can tell I am going to be getting a lot of use out of Just Peachy as it is a classic nude with peachy tones meaning the colour will not wash you out. I think this lip gloss would look great with a tan so it will most probably be my go-to gloss for summer!



Picnic in the Park is a timeless and classy dark pink perfect for both the daytime and evening. I also found that Tanya's lip glosses smell a bit like strawberries so you're left with a pleasant taste in the possible event of licking lip gloss off your teeth!


I love the packaging as it is simple but special with the adorable pink heart that Tanya has on her YouTube channel art on the top of the lid. The applicator is also great for applying generous amounts of gloss.


I definitely recommend these lip glosses as they are a fantastic quality at the affordable price of £6.99. You can purchase them at Superdrug or www.feelunique.com. I am already eager to add to my collection and can't wait for more Tanya Burr cosmetics to be released!

"Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway." - Coco Chanel

Lots of love,

Lily

3 comments: