Friday 8 August 2014

Lanzarote Photo Diary

After returning from a fortnight in paradise, my holiday blues really are starting to kick in. This is my second time visiting Lanzarote (for those who are not familiar with the country, it is part of the Canary Islands and just off the coast of Africa) and I am eager to return already! We stayed in the beautiful town of Playa Blanca and I thought it would be nice to share some photos with you.


Sadly, I can't take credit for this arty shot from the plane as we landed in Lanzarote - my Dad took this!


Let me introduce you to my sister Daisy (right) and our close friend Hayley. This was the first day - can you tell that we are all in desperate need of a nap?



Overlooking the sea on a boat ride to Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura 
Relaxing in the shallow waters


Volcano tour in Timanfaya
The animal photographer in me!
Playa Blanca
Before boarding the doughnut! 10/10 for composition I think!
Getting into my darts - I scored 60 which is apparantly quite good!
Rifle shooting on the other hand, was not my strongest activity and I failed to hit the board!
Champagne toast before heading out - don't worry, I was drinking appletiser!

A celebratory dinner for Mum and Dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary 
"A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows." - St. Francis of Assisi

Lots of love,

Lily


15 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Lanzarote one day, your pictures are so gorgeous! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like paradise! You took some lovely pictures. x
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, it looks and sounds like an amazing holiday! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw wow looks like you had an amazing day! You're so pretty I'm jel haha! Love your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's lovely of you to say! Don't be, you're very pretty too! Thank you :) xo

      Delete
  5. such beautiful photos! love the pattern on your kimono/top in the fourth one!

    thank you so much for your liebster award nomination; i have already done a post on it which you can find here http://www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award-nomination.html but thank you!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a top from Primark :) You're very welcome xx

      Delete
  6. I love your hair. Amazing post & would you like to follow each
    other via GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know &
    keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I love your blog and am now following you via GFC :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO jealous of you! I have visited Lanzarote a few times so seeing this naturally brought back memories, and then you went to Fuerteventura as well! It's probably my most favourite place in the world.

    Moving on, I just want to say I really love the quality of your photos, they're so clear and full of colour! I really looking through this post, and cannot wait for your future ones.

    Amazzable xox

    Feel free to check me out:
    rawramazzable@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it looks like we both share a love for Lanzarote! Oh yes Fuerteventura is such a lovely place. Oh wow that is very kind of you and makes me so happy! Thank you! I will take a look at your blog :)

      Delete