Thursday 25 September 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Mañana

Hello. Firstly, I want to apologise for my lack of blogging lately. I've been getting back into the school routine and have found myself quite busy with work. This means having to prioritise the most important things on my psychological to do list (I should really make one) and quite frankly, 'new blog post' was something I kept finding myself pushing to one side. 

Procrastination. Something I have become so skilled at in the past couple of weeks. I can't quite figure out whether I'm actually tired or if it's just the thought of working that exhausts me. Nevertheless, my work ethic is poor and I need to get back into the swing of things. What better way to motivate myself than to start a new blogging series? I introduce you to Thursday Thoughts. 

I have realised though that it's OK to be a little bit lazy sometimes. We're not machines that are able to accomplish every task and do it perfectly. Sure, I'd like to have enough motivation right now to do my science homework but I'm not going to beat myself up because I've chosen to blog instead. 

So, for those of you who are struggling to keep up with life at the moment, I have one word. A spanish word in fact - mañana. It means 'tomorrow' or 'not today' which is basically the Spanish's extremely chilled and laid-back concept of "I'll get round to it when I feel like it." So go take a chill pill and think about all of the things you should be doing but are choosing not to whilst watching rubbish T.V and eating junk food. 

"Tomorrow we will do beautiful things." - Antoni Gaudi

Lots of love,

Lily

P.S I'd just like to quickly add that it makes me so happy reading and replying to your comments so thank you f0r them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment