Monday 6 October 2014

Candy Skull Halloween Look




It excites me A LOT to write this post as it means that Halloween must be nearly here. That, or I'm super early. It's good to be prepared though and if you're anything like me, you might want to practice several looks before finding your favourite for the night. 

This candy skull look is fairly straightforward as it's completely down to you. It can be as neat and precise or as abstract and expressive as you want it to be! As you can see I went for the messy look as the small details were becoming rather tedious! 

As for fright factor, I definitely scared a few. My poor friend didn't expect to see a candy skull staring back at her when she agreed to FaceTime!



As I said before, it really is down to you what you want your candy skull to be like. Every one has a different personality and doesn't have to conform to the rest so have fun with it! 


What makeup looks would you like to see next for Halloween? I'm up for anything!

"We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realised they were inside us." - The Joker

Lots of love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment