Sunday 12 October 2014

Jamie's Italian, Wicked and Squirrels










Westminster Abbey












Buckingham Palace



Other than becoming a wildlife photographer (MAN I LOVE SQIURRELS), this weekend consisted of two of my favourite things - food and musicals. It was all part of my Mum's Birthday celebrations. We also stayed overnight in the West Ham hotel but I didn't take many pictures (slaps hand) so you'll just just have to take my word for that one. We ate at Jamie's Italian for the first night which was a cool experience. We then had a mini tour of London the following day where I may have went slightly camera happy - apologies if you're not one for London photography. I've wanted to see Wicked for ageeeeeessss and I have to say it was one of the best musicals I've seen. Defying Gravity gave me chills! 

So as you can see my weekend was slightly hectic but amazing. It was all finished with a nice, chilled out session of Strictly followed by X Factor as always, too.

What did you get up to this weekend?

"It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap." - Elphaba, Wicked

Lots of love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment