Saturday 25 October 2014

Seekers of Sun Luxury Temporary Tattoos



I'm not majorly in to tattoos, for two reasons really. 1 being that I've just never really lusted after them and 2 because I'm such an indecisive person that the thought of permanent scares me slightly a lot. Seekers of Sun though is somewhat different to your conventional tattoos. For a start, they're temporary, but they actually offer a realistic alternative to the real thing or can be worn as a gorgeous accessory. I decorated my hands with these temporary tats in honour of Diwali as the patterns remind me a lot of henna. I also think they'd make an amazing festival trend.

As for my personal experience with these, I was pleasantly surprised at how easily they transferred on my skin. The directions are extremely simple and easy to follow too:

1. Cut selected temporary tattoo and place over desired body location
2. Place printed side on skin and dampen with water
3. Wait 30 seconds until transfer and remove paper

What I love the most about these tattoos is that you can play about with them until they make your desired design. I actually cut a few of them up and created new shapes which made it all the more fun! Just a little warning to any fellow ditzy brains out there though, remember to remove the plastic! It took me a good 10 minutes to realise why a few weren't sticking - silly me! 

You can purchase your own at Missguided or if you're looking for more inspiration, be sure to check out their Instagram page. 

"Art enables us to find ourselves & lose ourselves at the same time." - Thomas Merton

Lots of love,

Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment