Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Autumn Tag


I wasn't tagged by anyone but I saw this tag on Melissa's blog and fancied writing an Autumnal post today so kick back, light the fire, boil the kettle, grab a snack or two and enjoy. 

Ok we're talking coffees - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?

I'm not actually a coffee drinker but I do love a hot chocolate when the weather gets colder. I love the orange hot chocolate at Starbucks which I think only comes out at Christmas time, how exciting that I can indulge in one soon! I also really love Galaxy hot chocolate, it's so delicious and easy to make up at home.  

Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

Boots, definitely. I opt for them in all seasons.

Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

I love Christina Perri because her music always manages to strike a chord in me and I feel like everything gets more sentimental in Autumn. Other than that, I'll listen to anything I'm into at the time, I don't really have a favourite genre. 

Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?

Perfume is the top of my Christmas list this year as I'm currently using Zoella's body mist. The fragrance is so fresh and gorgeous, I love it. 

Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?

My Knayton Hall Cocoa candle as it smells of chocolate and that's necessary for all seasons but especially Autumn, huh? I'm also a big fan of Snowflake Cookie from Yankee Candle, it always puts me in the mood for Christmas!

What do you love most about Autumn?

The jewel toned leaves and the fashion.

Favourite make up look?

I always love a gold eye but for Autumn I like to add a few copper tones, Amber Lights from MAC is one of my favourite to wash all over the lid or in the crease with a shimmery gold. I'll usually combine that with a dark berry lipstick like 380 Dark Night Waterl-oops! from Rimmel

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

Spending the evenings snuggled up in my onesie with a hot chocolate watching F.r.i.e.n.d.s. Perfect. 

I tag Cristy Jade Lydia, Young GlamourSwallows and Skylines and all of you to do this tag next! I can't wait to read them! 

"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." - William Cullant Bryant

Lots of love,

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment