Sunday 25 January 2015

Birthday Celebrations

This Friday was my 15th Birthday. That's right, the big 1, 5. After already having my main Birthday celebration a few weeks ago, (Disney on Ice for any nosy ones wanting to know) we kept things minimal but lovely with a nice dinner out in the evening. Cue the photos!

29th December 2014




23rd January 2015 (My Birthday!)

Meet my best friend Sydney. 




We went to a local Italian, it was so pretty in there and the food was delicious. 







They even sang happy Birthday, TWICE! Once in Italian and once in English. 



And obviously it's not a birthday without cake. White chocolate and coconut made by my Mum mmm....


"A Birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun." - Unknown

Lots of love,

Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment